The Foundation’s Scientific Advisory Committee is comprised of 13 members who are prominent academics, scientists and distinguished members of the artistic, literary, research and technology communities, specializing in matters relating to the Foundation and its work and aiming to fulfill the Foundation’s goals.
The Scientific Committee’s members are appointed by the Board of Directors for a four-year term.
Members of the Scientific Advisory Committee:
- Athanassios Fokas, President of the Scientific Committee, Professor at the University of Cambridge, Member of the Academy of Athens
- Konstantina Adamopoulou, Archivist, Director of the Hydra Museum
- Dr. George Gratsos, President of the Hellenic Chamber of Shipping, Ship-owner
- Kiki Dimoula, Poet, Member of the Academy of Athens
- Dr. Maria Zouridou–Liapi, Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department of the University of Athens
- Dr. Athanasios Markopoulos, Professor of Byzantine Philology, University of Athens
- Dr. Ioannis Marmarinos, Professor Emeritus of Pedagogy, University of Athens
- Eleni Nikoloudaki–Kokorelia, Architect
- Dr. Nikolaos Petralias, Professor Emeritus, University of Athens
- Dr. Leonidas Resvanis, Professor of Phsyics, University of Athens, Director of Institute for Astroparticle Physics Nestor
- Dr. Theofilos Rosenberg, Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Athens
- Dr. Ritsa Fragou–Kikilia, Associate Professor, Modern Greek Philology Department, University of Athens
- Dr. Paschalis Kitromilidis, Professor of Political Science, University of Athens